Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers Prediction, Pick, Odds, and Best Bets | Aug 13 2022

Mariners vs Rangers Best Bets and Betting Odds

The Texas Rangers (49-62) will square off against the Seattle Mariners (61-52) in Arlington on Saturday, August 13 at Globe Life Field. As we move through the home stretch of the regular season, each of these teams will of course be searching for a win. Be sure to catch first pitch at 6:15 PM CT!

For context related to Saturday’s regular season matchup, let’s take a look at how Texas and Seattle have managed against each other this year.

This season, these two clubs have battled in 10 contests as the Rangers have claimed victory once against their opponents. In their most recent meeting on July 27, 2022, the Seattle Mariners came out on top by a score of 4-2. The Rangers scored three runs on five hits, while the Mariners had four runs on five hits. We’ll see who comes out on top this time when they meet at Globe Life Field.

Betting Preview for the Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers MLB Game on August 13 2022

Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX

When: Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 6:15 PM CT

Betting on the Seattle Mariners

Record: (61W-52L) | American League West Standing: 2

The last time they played, the Mariners defeated the New York Yankees 4-3 on Wednesday, and we’re eager to see if their result will be the same or if fortunes will change. The overall regular season batting average for the team right now is .231 and in particular Tyler France is riding high with a .293 average. Defensively speaking, the Mariners hold an ERA of 3.67 and a fielding percentage of .990. Check out our evaluation of the odds and place your bets based on the team’s recent performances!

Absences and Injuries

Per the latest inactive report,the Mariners are missing Taylor Trammell (Hamstring), Thomas Murphy (Shoulder), Casey Sadler (Shoulder), Evan White (Hernia), Ryan Borucki (Forearm), Julio Rodríguez (Wrist), and Matthew Boyd (Elbow).

Betting on the Texas Rangers

Record: (49W-62L) | American League West Standing: 3

In their most recent game on Thursday, the Rangers were defeated by the Houston Astros by a score of 7-3. For the regular season, the overall batting average for the team is currently .239 as David Lowe leads the club hitting .281. Defensively speaking, the Rangers hold an ERA of 4.11 and a fielding percentage of .983. Be sure to review our evaluation of the odds below so you have all the info you need at your fingertips!

Absences and Injuries

With respect to inactive players in this game, the Rangers are without Kole Calhoun (Heel), Elijah White (Wrist), Spencer Howard (Shoulder), Mitchell Garver (Forearm), Jonathan Gray (Side), Dennis Santana (Ankle), and Joseph Barlow (Blister).

Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers | Moneyline, Over/Under and Point Spread Odds

Moneyline Pick: Seattle Mariners (-1800) at FanDuel

The Seattle Mariners are considered the favorite per oddsmakers in this matchup. The club comes into this game sporting a winning percentage of 60% for this month, a record of six victories in total. The winning percentage of the Texas Rangers on the other hand, is lower at 40% in the last 10 games (four victories and six losses).

Over/Under Pick: Under 7 Total Runs (116) at FanDuel

Be sure to consider that the estimated over/under for this game is under 7 before placing your bet. By this, we mean that the combined number of total runs for both teams will be under 7.

Runline Pick: Seattle Mariners -2.5 Runs (+164) at FanDuel

The Seattle Mariners will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover a runline of -2.5.

Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Avatar of El Jefe Leyenda

Written by El Jefe

VotanteAutor de contenidoCreador de triviasCreador de historiasCreador de videosAdicto a los emojis
Dodgers vs Royals Best Bets and Betting Odds

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Kansas City Royals Best Bets and Betting Odds | Aug 13 2022

Brewers vs Cardinals Best Bets and Betting Odds

Milwaukee Brewers vs St. Louis Cardinals Best Bets and Betting Odds | Aug 13 2022