in , ,

Minnesota Gophers vs Philadelphia 76ers Best Bets and Betting Odds | Nov 19 2022

Gophers vs 76ers Best Bets and Betting Odds

Heading into this early season contest, the Philadelphia 76ers (7-7) will take on the Minnesota Gophers (7-8) in Philadelphia on Saturday, November 19 at Wells Fargo Center. Still in the early part of the season, both of these teams will of course be searching for a win in this game as they look to set the tone for the rest of the year. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET, but you’re going to want to get your bets in now!

For context about Saturday’s early-season matchup, how have the 76ers and the Gophers stacked up against each other in the past?

So far this season, these franchises haven’t played yet and the 76ers are prepping to go hard in their first collision with the T-Wolves. In their previous meeting on February 25, 2022, the score was 102-133 in favor of the 76ers. In that game, the 76ers had a 47.13% field goal percentage and a 48.72% three pointer percentage, whereas the Gophers had a 43.18% field goal percentage and shot 23.08% from the perimenter. Elsewhere on the stat sheet, Philadelphia came away with 42 rebounds and 30 assists while Minnesota had 41 boards and 23 assists.

Betting Preview for the Minnesota Gophers vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Game on November 19 2022

Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

When: Saturday, November 19, 2022

Betting on the Minnesota Gophers

Record: 7-8 | Northwest Division Standing: 4

The Minnesota Gophers have won two consecutive matchups and are presently in 10th place in the conference. In their most recent game they outplayed the Detroit Pistons, 111-101, due to a huge push from star player Karl-Anthony Towns, the team evaded defeat. To that end, Towns generated 22 points (60.0 FG%) and 11 rebounds and Jarrett Culver had 10 points (50.0 FG%) and 10 rebounds. Check out our assessment further down to learn how this performance has cast their odds for the upcoming game against Philadelphia on Saturday.

Absences and Injuries

In terms of injuries, the Gophers have zero injured players ruled out.

Betting on the Philadelphia 76ers

Record: 7-7 | Atlantic Division Standing: 4

The Philadelphia 76ers beat the Washington Huskies in their most recent game on Wednesday, 113-107, due in large part to the first-rate efforts of star players Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons. Embiid came up with 29 points (58.82 FG%) and 14 rebounds, whereas Ben Simmons chipped in 16 points (58.33 FG%). The 76ers are currently in 9th place in the conference. Be sure to read our evaluation of the odds for Saturday’s game below and consider how the team’s recent performance could influence their meeting versus Minnesota.

Absences and Injuries

As far as inactive players go, the 76ers are without Furkan Korkmaz (Knee), Jaden Springer (Right Quad), and James Harden (Foot). Tobias Harris (Left Hip) is questionable.

T-Wolves vs 76ers | Moneyline, Over/Under and Point Spread Odds

Moneyline Pick: Philadelphia 76ers (-108) at FanDuel

Entering this game, the Philadelphia 76ers are awaiting a tight contest with their rivals as both teams come into the match with the same odds. The squad enters this matchup sporting a winning percentage of 60% in the last 10 games (six wins and four losses) while the winning percentage of the Minnesota Gophers on the other hand, is lower at 40% in the last 10 games (a record of four wins and six losses).

Over/Under Pick: Over 222.5 Total Points (-107) at PointsBet

It is predicted that the total score for the game will be over 222.5.

The Philadelphia 76ers have registered 102.2 points an outing over their most recent 10 games. On the other hand, the Minnesota Gophers have logged an average of 112.9 points per game in the 10 games since October 26.

Spread Pick: Minnesota Gophers +0.5 Points (-110) at FanDuel

The Minnesota Gophers will need to lose by less than the amount of the spread or win outright in order to cover.

Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Avatar of El Jefe Leyenda

Written by El Jefe

Años de membresíaVotanteAutor de contenidoCreador de triviasCreador de historiasCreador de videosAdicto a los emojis
Spurs vs Clippers Best Bets and Betting Odds

San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers Best Bets and Betting Odds | Nov 19 2022

Alemania vs Japón pronóstico predicción cuotas previa apuestas fase de grupos Copa Mundial Qatar 2022 23 de noviembre de 2022

Germany vs Japan Predictions, Odds, and Betting Preview | 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar Group Stage