in , ,

New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets Best Bets and Betting Odds | Oct 21 2022

Pelicans vs Hornets Best Bets and Betting Odds

Heading into this early season contest, the Charlotte Hornets (1-0) will take on the New Orleans Pelicans (1-0) in Charlotte on Friday, October 21 at Spectrum Center. Still in the early part of the season, each of these teams will of course be in search of a win in this game as they look to set the pace for the rest of the year. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET, so be sure to make your picks and catch the excitment live!

For context surrounding Friday’s early-season showdown, how have the Hornets and the Pelicans stacked up against each other in the past?

So far this season, these franchises haven’t fought yet and the Hornets are preparing to go hard in their first tussle with the Pelicans. In their previous meeting on March 21, 2022, the score was 106-103 in favor of the Hornets. In that game, the Hornets had a 50% field goal percentage and a 35.14% three pointer percentage, whereas the Pelicans had a 52.5% field goal percentage and shot 37.5% from the perimenter. Elsewhere on the stat sheet, Charlotte totaled 35 rebounds and 34 assists while New Orleans wound up with 47 boards and 23 assists.

Betting Preview for the New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Game on October 21 2022

Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina

When: Friday, October 21, 2022

Betting on the New Orleans Pelicans

Record: 1-0 | Southwest Division Standing: 1

The New Orleans Pelicans have experienced a bit of a mixed bag with regard to wins and losses lately and are the division leader right now. In their most recent game they beat the Toronto Raptors, 99-113, due in large part to the solid efforts of star players Brandon Ingram and Steven Adams. Furthermore, Ingram accounted for 24 points (52.63 FG%) and 11 assists and Steven Adams had eight points (66.67 FG%). Check out our analysis further down to learn how this performance has shaped their odds for the upcoming game against Charlotte on Friday.

Absences and Injuries

As far as inactive players go, the Pelicans will play without Kira Lewis (Knee) and E.J. Liddell (Right Knee). Jaxson Hayes (Elbow) is listed as questionable.

Betting on the Charlotte Hornets

Record: 1-0 | Southeast Division Standing: 2

The Charlotte Hornets were beaten by the Cleveland Cavaliers in their most recent game on Wednesday, 121-114, in the face of Terry Rozier’s performance. Rozier yielded 42 points (65.22 FG%, 10 3-pointers), whereas Gordon Hayward chipped in 28 points (61.11 FG%). The Hornets are currently in 6th place in the conference. Be sure to review our odds assessment for Friday’s game below and think about how the squad’s recent performance could influence their meeting versus New Orleans.

Absences and Injuries

In terms of injuries, the Hornets are short Lamelo Ball (Ankle). Cody Martin (Quad) will be questionable.

Pelicans vs Hornets | Moneyline, Over/Under and Point Spread Odds

Moneyline Pick: Charlotte Hornets (+194) at FanDuel

Heading into this game, the New Orleans Pelicans are considered the favorite per oddsmakers. The squad enters this matchup sporting a winning percentage of 60% in the last 10 games (six wins and four losses) while the winning percentage of the Charlotte Hornets on the other hand, is less at 40% in the last 10 games (a record of four wins and six losses).

Over/Under Pick: Under 232.5 Total Points (-110) at Pointsbet

It is predicted that the total score for the game will be under 232.5.

The Charlotte Hornets have registered 111.1 points per outing over their most recent 10 games. On the other hand, the New Orleans Pelicans have recorded 113.5 points per game over their last 10 games.

Spread Pick: New Orleans Pelicans -6 Points (-110) at FanDuel

The New Orleans Pelicans will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover.

Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Avatar of El Jefe Leyenda

Written by El Jefe

Años de membresíaVotanteAutor de contenidoCreador de triviasCreador de historiasCreador de videosAdicto a los emojis
Suns vs Trail Blazers Best Bets and Betting Odds

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers Best Bets and Betting Odds | Oct 21 2022

Pronóstico, predicciones, cuotas y previa de apuestas para el partido entre América de Cali vs Pasto en la jornada 19 de la Liga BetPlay

America de Cali vs Pasto Predictions, Picks and Betting Odds for Liga BetPlay Matchday 19 Game | Oct 22 2022