in , ,

Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks Best Bets and Betting Odds | Oct 21 2022

Magic vs Hawks Best Bets and Betting Odds

Heading into this early season matchup, the Atlanta Hawks (1-0) will go up against the Orlando Magic (0-1) in Atlanta on Friday, October 21 at State Farm Arena. Still in the early part of the season, each of these teams will of course be searching for a win in this game as they look to set the tone for the rest of the year. The action starts at 7:30 PM ET, so don’t forget to make your picks before it’s too late!

For context about Friday’s early-season showdown, how have the Hawks and the Magic stacked up against each other in the past?

So far this season, these squads haven’t competed yet and the Hawks are prepping for their first bout with the Magic. In their most recent meeting on February 16, 2022, the score was 109-130 in favor of the Hawks. In that game, the Hawks had a 53.75% field goal percentage and a 54.55% three pointer percentage, whereas the Magic had a 47.73% field goal percentage and shot 31.71% from the perimenter. Elsewhere on the stat sheet, Atlanta grabbed 47 rebounds and 23 assists while Orlando wound up with 45 boards and 23 assists.

Betting Preview for the Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Game on October 21 2022

Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

When: Friday, October 21, 2022

Betting on the Orlando Magic

Record: 0-1 | Southeast Division Standing: 4

The Orlando Magic have had a bit of a mixed bag with regard to wins and losses lately and are presently in 9th place in the conference. In their previous game they outplayed the Miami Heat, 113-107, due to a steady contribution from Evan Fournier and Aaron Gordon. In that game, Fournier put up 25 points (69.23 FG%) and Aaron Gordon had 20 points (72.73 FG%). Check out our analysis below to learn how this performance has influenced their odds for the upcoming game against Atlanta on Friday.

Absences and Injuries

The Magic are missing Markelle Fultz (Toe), Jonathan Isaac (Knee), Gary Harris (Knee), and Moritz Wagner (Midfoot). Cole Anthony (Illness) is questionable.

Betting on the Atlanta Hawks

Record: 1-0 | Southeast Division Standing: 3

The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Chicago Bulls in their most recent game on Wednesday, 104-124, due to a huge push from star player Trae Young, the team won the matchup. Young came up with 37 points (83.33 FG%, five 3-pointers), whereas Cam Reddish added 15 points (54.55 FG%). The Hawks are currently in 7th place in the conference. Be sure to review our evaluation of the odds for Friday’s game further down and consider how the squad’s recent form could influence their meeting versus Orlando.

Absences and Injuries

In terms of injuries, the Hawks have no injured players ruled out. Bogdan Bogdanovic (Knee) is listed as questionable.

Magic vs Hawks | Moneyline, Over/Under and Point Spread Odds

Moneyline Pick: Atlanta Hawks (-370) at FanDuel

Heading into this game, the Atlanta Hawks are considered the favorite. The squad enters this matchup sporting a winning percentage of 40% in the last 10 games (four wins and six losses) while the winning percentage of the Orlando Magic on the other hand, is higher at 60% in the last 10 games (a record of six wins and four losses).

Over/Under Pick: Under 222 Total Points (-107) at Pointsbet

It is predicted that the total score for the game will be under 222.

The Atlanta Hawks have recorded 105.5 points per game over their last 10 games. Alternatively, the Orlando Magic have registered 107.5 points per outing over their most recent 10 games, though their per road game average of 103.6 has been less.

Spread Pick: Atlanta Hawks -8.5 Points (-110) at FanDuel

The Atlanta Hawks will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover.

Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Avatar of El Jefe Leyenda

Written by El Jefe

Años de membresíaVotanteAutor de contenidoCreador de triviasCreador de historiasCreador de videosAdicto a los emojis
Top 5 de conciertos latinos en Dallas en Noviembre del 2022

Top 5 Latin Concerts in Dallas, TX, November 2022

Celtics vs Heat Best Bets and Betting Odds

Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Best Bets and Betting Odds | Oct 21 2022