in , ,

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers Best Bets and Betting Odds | Nov 19 2022

Magic vs Pacers Best Bets and Betting Odds

Heading into this early season contest, the Indiana Pacers (7-6) will square off against the Orlando Magic (4-11) in Indianapolis on Saturday, November 19 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Still in the early part of the season, each of these teams will of course be hoping for a win in this game as they look to establish a rhythym for the rest of the year. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET, so don’t forget to make your picks before it’s too late!

For context related to Saturday’s early-season matchup, how have the Pacers and the Magic performed against each other in the past?

So far this season, these squads haven’t competed yet and the Pacers are prepping to go ham in their first confrontation with the Magic. In their previous meeting on March 2, 2022, the score was 114-122 in favor of the Pacers. In that game, the Pacers had a 48.94% field goal percentage and a 32.43% three pointer percentage, whereas the Magic had a 47.73% field goal percentage and shot 31.25% from the perimenter. Elsewhere on the stat sheet, Indiana grabbed 54 rebounds and 23 assists while Orlando wound up with 52 boards and 22 assists.

Betting Preview for the Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Game on November 19 2022

Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana

When: Saturday, November 19, 2022

Betting on the Orlando Magic

Record: 4-11 | Southeast Division Standing: 4

The Orlando Magic have won four out of the last 10 games and are currently 13th in the conference. In their most recent game they defeated the Miami Hurricanes, 113-107, due to the notable performance of Evan Fournier and Aaron Gordon. Furthermore, Fournier put up 25 points (69.23 FG%) and Aaron Gordon had 20 points (72.73 FG%). Check out our assessment below to learn how this performance has cast their odds for the upcoming game against Indiana on Saturday.

Absences and Injuries

The Magic are missing Markelle Fultz (Toe), Cole Anthony (Oblique), Jonathan Isaac (Knee), Paolo Banchero (Ankle), and Moritz Wagner (Ankle).

Betting on the Indiana Pacers

Record: 7-6 | Central Division Standing: 3

The Indiana Pacers outplayed the New York Knicks in their most recent game on Wednesday, 121-107, due in large part to the solid efforts of star players Domantas Sabonis and Malcolm Brogdon. Sabonis came up with 32 points (61.11 FG%) and 13 rebounds, whereas Malcolm Brogdon added 21 points (50.0 FG%). The Pacers are currently in 6th place in the conference. Make sure you review our evaluation of the odds for Saturday’s game further down and think about how the squad’s recent form could impact their meeting versus Orlando.

Absences and Injuries

In terms of injuries, the Pacers are without Daniel Theis (Knee) and Chris Duarte (Ankle).

Magic vs Pacers | Moneyline, Over/Under and Point Spread Odds

Moneyline Pick: Indiana Pacers (-255) at FanDuel

Heading into this game, the Indiana Pacers are considered the favorite. The team enters this matchup sporting a winning percentage of 60% in the last 10 games (six wins and four losses) while the winning percentage of the Orlando Magic on the other hand, is less at 40% in the last 10 games (a record of four wins and six losses).

Over/Under Pick: Under 230.5 Total Points (-110) at FanDuel

It is predicted that the total score for the game will be under 230.5.

The Indiana Pacers have recorded 116.8 points per game over their last 10 games. Alternatively, the Orlando Magic have registered 109.2 points per outing over their most recent 10 games, though their per road game average of 102.4 has been less.

Spread Pick: Indiana Pacers -6 Points (-110) at FanDuel

The Indiana Pacers will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover.

Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Avatar of El Jefe Leyenda

Written by El Jefe

Años de membresíaVotanteAutor de contenidoCreador de triviasCreador de historiasCreador de videosAdicto a los emojis
Utes vs Pilots Best Bets and Betting Odds

Utah Utes vs Portland Pilots Best Bets and Betting Odds | Nov 19 2022

Raptors vs Hawks Best Bets and Betting Odds

Toronto Raptors vs Atlanta Hawks Best Bets and Betting Odds | Nov 19 2022