in , ,

San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings Best Bets and Betting Odds | Nov 17 2022

Spurs vs Kings Best Bets and Betting Odds

Heading into this early season matchup, the Sacramento Kings (7-6) will host the San Antonio Spurs (6-9) in Sacramento on Thursday, November 17 at Golden 1 Center. Still in the early part of the season, both of these teams will of course be searching for a win in this game as they look to set the tone for the rest of the year. The action starts at 7:00 PM PT, so make sure to place your bets and tune in!

For context about Thursday’s early-season showdown, how have the Kings and the Spurs stacked up against each other in the past?

So far this season, these squads haven’t played yet and the Kings are prepping for their first bout with the Spurs. In their previous meeting on March 3, 2022, the score was 112-115 in favor of the Kings. In that game, the Kings had a 44.12% field goal percentage and a 31.25% three pointer percentage, whereas the Spurs had a 50.53% field goal percentage and shot 37.5% from the perimenter. Elsewhere on the stat sheet, Sacramento grabbed 49 rebounds and 26 assists while San Antonio had 40 boards and 28 assists.

Betting Preview for the San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings NBA Game on November 17 2022

Where: Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California

When: Thursday, November 17, 2022

Betting on the San Antonio Spurs

Record: 6-9 | Southwest Division Standing: 4

The San Antonio Spurs have won three out of the last 10 games and are 13th right now in their conference. In their most recent game they outplayed the Memphis Grizzlies, 119-131, thanks to the admirable performances of star players Demar Derozan and Dejounte Murray. To that end, Derozan supplied 28 points (50.0 FG%) and Dejounte Murray had 21 points (60.0 FG%). Check out our analysis below to learn how this performance has framed their odds for the upcoming game versus Sacramento on Thursday.

Absences and Injuries

As far as inactive players go, the Spurs are missing Zach Collins (Leg), Blake Wesley (Knee), and Romeo Langford (Health and safety protocols). Malaki Branham (Ankle) is listed as questionable.

Betting on the Sacramento Kings

Record: 7-6 | Pacific Division Standing: 2

The Sacramento Kings defeated the Denver Pioneers in their most recent game on Wednesday, 122-124, thanks to Harrison Barnes’ solid performance. Barnes came up with 21 points (53.33 FG%), whereas De’Aaron Fox chipped in 21 points (40.0 FG%). The Kings are currently in 8th place in the conference. Be sure to review our odds assessment for Thursday’s game further down and think about how the squad’s recent form could impact their meeting against San Antonio.

Absences and Injuries

The Kings have zero injured players ruled out.

Spurs vs Kings | Moneyline, Over/Under and Point Spread Odds

Moneyline Pick: San Antonio Spurs (+240) at FanDuel

Coming into this game, the Sacramento Kings are considered the favorite by many basketball fans and oddsmakers. The squad is relishing in a good beginning to November sporting a winning percentage of 70% in the last 10 games (a record of seven wins and three losses) while the winning percentage of the San Antonio Spurs on the other hand, is lower at 30% in the last 10 games (three wins and seven losses).

Over/Under Pick: Under 237.5 Total Points (-110) at FanDuel

It is predicted that the total score for the game will be under 237.5.

The Sacramento Kings have recorded 117.8 points per game over their last 10 games. On the other hand, the San Antonio Spurs have registered 109.0 points per outing over their most recent 10 games.

Spread Pick: Sacramento Kings -7 Points (-110) at FanDuel

The Sacramento Kings will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover.

Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Avatar of El Jefe Leyenda

Written by El Jefe

Años de membresíaVotanteAutor de contenidoCreador de triviasCreador de historiasCreador de videosAdicto a los emojis
Jack Della Maddalena vs Danny Roberts Predicciones Pronóstico Cuotas y Apuestas para el Ufc Fight Night 215 el 19 de noviembre de 2022

Jack Della Maddalena vs Danny Roberts Predictions, Picks, Odds, and Betting Preview | UFC Fight Night 215 on November 19, 2022

Nets vs Pilots Best Bets and Betting Odds

Brooklyn Nets vs Portland Pilots Best Bets and Betting Odds | Nov 17 2022