The group stage kicks off with Mexico hosting Poland. The match takes place on Tuesday at 10:00 AM AST at Stadium 974. Both these sides will be aiming to make a statement early in the campaign, knowing that the hard work they put in now could pay off further down the road.
Betting Preview for the Mexico vs Poland FIFA World Cup Match in Qatar on November 22, 2022
Where: Stadium 974 in Doha, Qatar
When: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM AST
Betting on Poland
Poland managed to qualify for this group stage due to their solid performance. And no doubt they will try to preserve and top them still during this period in order to move forward. The club’s coach, Czeslaw Michniewicz, will be guiding his players to victory as they come into the match with good results on previous phases.
Specifically, the club has these players called up:
- As far as goalkeepers go, they’ll have Fabianski, Skorupski, and Szczęsny.
- They will play in addition to defenders Bereszynski, Bednarek, Glik, Piatkowski, Helik, Rybus, Dawidowicz, Kędziora, and Puchacz.
- In the middle of the field will be Krychowiak, Moder, Kozlowski, Linetty, Klich, Frankowski, and Zieliński.
- Kownacki, Swierczok, Jóźwiak, Świderski, Placheta, and Lewandowski will play as attackers.
Betting on Mexico
Mexico will open against Poland in this new campaign, keen to take as many points as possible from their opponents as they hope to secure a place in the qualifiers. The coach, Gerardo Martino knows that he’s got the best players on his side and will no doubt attempt to guide everyone to victory.
Specifically, the team has called up the following players:
- In terms of goalkeepers, they’ll have Talavera, Ochoa, and Cota.
- They will play in addition to defenders Montes, Arteaga, Moreno, Gallardo, Sánchez, Vásquez, Álvarez, and Araujo.
- On the offensive side of the field will be Guardado, Rodríguez, Gutiérrez, Edson Álvarez, Herrera, Chávez, Romo, and Pineda.
- Alexis Vega, Lozano, Martín, Alvarado, Funes Mori, Jiménez, and Antuna will play on the attack.
Mexico vs Poland | Moneyline, Over/Under and Spread Odds
Moneyline Pick: Mexico (+180) at PointsBet
Mexico are considered the favorite per oddsmakers.
Over/Under Pick: Under 2 Total Goals (+104) at PointsBet
The total number of goals scored between the two clubs is predicted to be under 2.
Spread Pick: 0 Goals (-109) at PointsBet
The team on which a wager is placed will need to win the match in order to win the bet.
Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!