The group stage gets underway with Morocco hosting Croatia. The match takes place on Wednesday at 4:00 AM AST at Al Bayt Stadium. Both these sides will be hoping to make a statement early in the group stage, looking for some momentum they can build off of.
Betting Preview for the Morocco vs Croatia FIFA World Cup Match in Qatar on November 23, 2022
Where: Al Bayt Stadium (Al Khor, Qatar)
When: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM AST
Betting on Croatia
Croatia managed to qualify for this group stage in part due to getting some remarkable results. And no doubt they will try to preserve and top them still during this period in order to move forward. The club’s coach, Zlatko Dalić, will be navigating his team on the field to victory as they enter the match with good results on previous phases.
Specifically, the squad has the following players called up:
- As far as goalies go, they’ll have Livaković, Kalinić, and Sluga.
- They will play in addition to defenders Barišić, Bradarić, Ćaleta-Car, Lovren, Vida, Gvardiol, Juranović, Skoric, and Vrsaljko.
- In the middle of the field will be Perišić, Ivanušec, Modrić, Badelj, Brozović, Kovačić, Pašalić, and Vlašić.
- Budimir, Kramarić, Rebić, Petković, Brekalo, and Oršić will play as attackers.
Betting on Morocco
Morocco will debut against Croatia in this new campaign, keen to rob their opponents of the ability to take any points as they hope to clinch a playoff berth. The coach, Walid Regragui knows that he’s got the best and will no doubt attempt to guide his men to a win.
Specifically, the club has called up the following players:
- As far as goalkeepers go, they’ll have Tagnaouti, Bono, and Munir.
- They will play in addition to defenders Dari, Hakimi, Benoun, El Yamiq, Aguerd, Mazraoui, and Saïss.
- On the offensive side of the field will be Sabiri, El Khannouss, Ziyech, Chair, Amallah, Amrabat, and Jabrane.
- Hamdallah, Ounahi, Zaroury, Ez Abde, Boufal, Cheddira, Attiat-Allah, En-Nesyri, and Aboukhlal will play on the attack.
Morocco vs Croatia | Moneyline, Over/Under and Spread Odds
Moneyline Pick: Morocco (+310) at PointsBet
Morocco are considered the favorite per oddsmakers.
Over/Under Pick: Under 2 Total Goals (+104) at PointsBet
The total number of goals scored between the two clubs is estimated at under 2.
Spread Pick: Croatia -0.25 Goals (-132) at PointsBet
Croatia will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover.
Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!