The group stage kicks off with Switzerland hosting Cameroon. The match takes place on Thursday at 4:00 AM AST at Al-Janoub Stadium. Both these sides will be going all out to make a statement early in the group stage, knowing that the hard work they put in now could pay off further down the road.
Betting Preview for the Switzerland vs Cameroon FIFA World Cup Match in Qatar on November 24, 2022
Where: Al-Janoub Stadium (Al Wakrah, Qatar)
When: Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 4:00 AM AST
Betting on Cameroon
Cameroon managed to qualify for this group stage due to their solid performance. And no doubt they will try to preserve and top them still during this period in order to continue on. The club’s coach, Rigobert Song, will be navigating his team on the field to victory as they enter the match with good results on previous phases.
Specifically, the squad has called up the following players:
- As far as goalkeepers go, they’ll have Onana, Epassy, and Ngapandouetnbu.
- They will be accompanied by Fai, Wooh, Ebosse, Castelletto, N’koulou, Tolo, and Mbaizo on the defensive side.
- On the offensive side of the field will be Ondoua, Hongla, Ntcham, Malong, Oum Gouet, and Zambo Anguissa.
- Mbeumo, Bassogog, N’koudou, Ngom, Nsame, Choupo-Moting, Ngamaleu, Marou, Toko Ekambi, and Aboubakar will play on the attack.
Betting on Switzerland
Switzerland will start their journey against Cameroon in this new campaign, keen to rob their opponents of the ability to take any points as they hope to secure a place in the qualifiers. The coach, Murat Yakin knows that he’s got the talent on his team and will no doubt attempt to guide his men to a win.
Specifically, the club has the following players called up:
- As far as goalies go, they’ll have Kobel, Mvogo, and Sommer.
- They will be accompanied by Omeragic, Cömert, Schär, Lotomba, Mbabu, Benito, Akanji, Elvedi, Rodriguez, and Widmer on the defensive side.
- In the middle of the field will be Fassnacht, Sow, Zakaria, Fernandes, Xhaka, and Freuler.
- Mehmedi, Embolo, Seferović, Gavranovic, Vargas, Zuber, and Shaqiri will play as attackers.
Switzerland vs Cameroon | Moneyline, Over/Under and Spread Odds
Moneyline Pick: Switzerland (-155) at PointsBet
Switzerland are considered the favorite per oddsmakers.
Over/Under Pick: Under 2.25 Total Goals (-115) at PointsBet
The total quantity of goals netted between the two clubs is predicted to be under 2.25.
Spread Pick: Switzerland -0.75 Goals (-106) at PointsBet
Switzerland will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover.
Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!